giovedì 17 luglio 2014

Alexander Chapter 5

Chapter 5



The gold of wises



That little boat continued its slow journey probing waves

of that great sea very sharp like a knife slicing the bread, not far from the coast,

Tenedos Watching the horizon for any vessels or boats pirate and then repair the

ground if there were any need.This procedure in the opinion of Captain guaranteed

greater than in protecting the offshore.So to run the day to night and to this day I

spent the next hour in silence my youth reflecting on those experiences that led me

to deep thoughts on the great mystery of nature of things.I realized to be still in its

infancy because any form of knowledge or other unknown aroused in me a greater

desire to understand how to relate these to create a single path and just as the road

that runs to reach a place determined in this case it is very easy to get lost even

turning around to topics and unable to find anything convincing, the time for these

things is not enough, often our desires make us yearn to reason things seem

impossible and even if it happens that these occur as if by magic, in reality, a great

joy permeates our hearts for having achieved that goal, but at the same time, a new

question arises another horizon and a new will increases the desire to discover.

I often wondered what was the meaning of all this research, if it was a whim youth

destined to oblivion with the passage of time or perhaps something more profound

with the inexplicable reason.So in my thoughts I was looking for a truth that

conviction was not only hoping to find other reasons that formed the body, this

helped me the fantasy that magically makes visible the imagined possible and every

abstract form.

Arrived at Alexandria and landed at the port I noticed a multitude of small shapes

moving hastily from one point to another big market adjacent to the pier, I felt a lot

of whispering voices and sounds that I was a little surprised, being accustomed to

the silence and small markets where you know almost all there every people is

called by name, I felt out of place and was not a trivial finding, more and more we

approached , the rumor grew, like a huge swarm of bees, people of all types

discussed about to merchandise to buy in a succession of shouting pulled out with

all the air with of lungs. We continued without stopping for a destination that

became more and more distant, the directions as given by the merchant in exile

turned out wrong or at least inaccurate, time and hard work the inhabitants had

transformed that city, somehow had to find those books was an important goal for

us. Grisilio without losing heart confirmed these suspicions believing that finding

the place was almost impossible, it was like looking for the 'needle in a stream, a

huge and long stream.

Once in a great square, three-column high catch my eye, the remains of what was

left of the ancient Roman Empire, probably at the time this place was used for

pragmatic cults propitiatory, it was certainly the remains of a temple dedicated to

some kind of deity, all around there were small houses of all shapes, high or low

built according to the tastes of the place, the predominant color of these houses was

white, but it happened every now and then to find some of these very different in

color as the red or ocher, driven by curiosity and perhaps to find some valuable

information useful for our purpose, we entered one of these, I found out right away

that these so differently colored houses were places of entertainment, we were

greeted with kindness by what must be the owner, who invited us to take a seat in

one of the officers around the small stage where he prepared on coals dishes to be

served to customers, we were in an inn, men face marked by time sitting on big

stone steps around small table quietly smoking a water pipe, the air was imbued

with different smells, I was very hungry and ordered a dish of mutton and tea.

Grisilio all looked amused and occasionally threw the eye to see my reaction, this

made him more fun, I had never been in such a place and to my misfortune doesn't

know much about the habits of the place apart from the odd encounter with

someone I met in the villages crossed, chatting with strangers was not easy, I was a

little confused when I saw a beautiful girl who helped in the inn, she was beautiful

long raven colored hair and big green eyes.

She ''Hello stranger you like your meat?''

I was stunned for a moment and then i said with a complacent smile'' Is excellent !

She is all ''Excellent?Here everything is excellent'' laughing heartily

She ''What is your name? I am Saramide'' pouring from drinking hot tea

Alexander ''I am Alexander has come from a distant place''

Saramide ''Do merchants,surely you're looking for something, no one comes around

here without search for, sell or buy something , many come to find and excavate the

ancient tombs of the Pharaohs taking away all''

Alexander ''Not we are in search of fortune and we have no interest in trying the

pyramid of Pharahos,we are here for of a friend of ours who no longer lives here

now to bring your news his family.''

Saramide ''He must be a true friend''

Alexander ''A good friend, known years earlier by my traveling companion''

Saramide ''You have to ask my father, the innkeeper he knows a lot of people and

points to its nature of things many years ago''

Saramide ''Come, I'll show you something that maybe you've never seen''

Alexander ''What and?''

Saramide ''A surprise. Do not be afraid Alexander not anything bad will happen to

you, you're safe here, not're not afraid of me?''

With great curiosity and to answer the question of Saramide Grisilio looked almost

without speaking to ask his advice on the invitation, he gave me a nod and leaving

each lateness accepted the invitation.

Alexander ''How can I turn down an invitation like that, I'm not afraid.''

Saramide led me into another room where stood a small door at the bottom, we

went down the stairs to the small for more than ten or fifteen feet, the air is cool

and it felt almost cold, reached the bottom, there was a small light oil lamp that

Saramide had brought with him from upstairs, followed her i was very close to avoid

taking some accident, she had a heady perfume, and sincerely I filled my lungs, i

tried to kiss her, but I'm gallant as , I was curious to see what was the surprise.

Arrived at the end of this long tunnel, I noticed that there was a trap door in the

floor, she asked me to help her because this hatch unlike the door above was

studded with iron and copper and zinc, we were able to raise it by letting us help a

lever nearby and used for just that.

Other scales, I counted forty until we came to a large underground cave where he

felt the water flow, unlike the room above this was more illuminated thanks to the

presence of numerous holes sticking out of the surface from which the people

drawing water for their own needs .Was own a small underground river, the water

flowed incessantly, the underground rocks smoothed by water seemed carved, the

dull roar of the stream made the place even more relaxing.

She took my hand and we sat on a stone at the side of this icy stream, gently dipped

her legs up to my knees, I looked amazed and astonished, she was beautiful, her

skin ivory and her body so clear I glared, his every gesture amplified in me the

desire to please, and I did the same with her immersed in the fresh waters.

Alexander ''Very interesting, but what is the surprise?''Fantasizing to have a loving

approach to her.

Saramide ''You have to have a little patience, you'll see that it will be worth it''

He nodded convinced to get some kind of favor from her desire is incremented

more and more for the long wait.

The icy water forced me to go out almost immediately because they do not tolerate

it more than the contrast of the warm inner desire and the cold outside contact.

Saramide out of the water with a sweet smile told me ''You got cold?you will see

everything will be forgotten if you still patience''

Alexander ''No not that I'm cold and I'm not used to take a bath in the icy waters so,

I'm really curious to know what is the surprise.''

She pulled out a bag he had with him a small stone tied to his belt color greyish

white, pointed me to take an old wooden a bowl left who knows how long in that

place and fill it with water, this stone slid slowly in bowl and after a few seconds

invited me to touch the water, this had become as hot as if it had been placed on a

vivid flame, I did not understand the reason for this phenomenon remains amazed,

I even thought that it was all a sham and that the liquid warm the place she had

when I was distracted.In fact it was a natural phenomenon due to the nature of the

two elements, often the reason allows us to make great discoveries and

understanding the causes of many phenomena when it is free from the bonds of

superstition and the presumption.
Saramide ''Surprised?Look how heat diffuses,now ask your hands above and

heated !'' I did not say anything and warmed my hands.

Saramide ''It was donated me by a customer of passage, telling me to keep it and use

it when necessary, was a tall and bearded very like the characteristics of northern

people Europe, he told me that he had discovered this stone by accident while doing

some research on other stones, the purpose of his trip was to catalog the largest

possible number of stones precisely describing the nature and form''

Alexander '' Luckily not all men are interested in gold and precious otherwise this

world would already be finished with centuries''.

We did the whole way uphill to return to the great hall where Grisilio was

conversing with the father of the girl, the two looked like long time friends, .

Grisilio ''How did it go? Did you see how wonderful?''

Alexander was speechless and amazed by the fact that Grisilio was already aware of

that phenomenon.

Grisilio ''I have some information about the place we seek, is just a few miles from

here, the only problem is that we do not live more relatives of Constantine and I

think it will be a little difficult to ask the current residents to be able to rummage

around in their home, however I have a certain idea I am sure it will work''

It seemed that much time had passed since our arrival at the inn, they were actually

only been a few hours and in such a short time we had the answers looking for.I was

excited at the thought of being able to touch and read those books so precious

hidden by Constantine along with other manuscripts for a long time.

Grisilio ''Tomorrow will leave early so as to arrive soon in the old house of my

friend,I'll find a system in order to find those books offering in exchange some

gold''
It seemed as happy as a child waiting for some gift for his loved ones and certain of

their loyalty, looking forward to finally being able to satisfy their desire.

For the night we lodged in a small room of the local at the end of a long, dark

corridor instead of the door there was a large blue cloth held up by a bamboo pole,

the environment appeared neat and simple, there were two couches a pitcher of

water and a small vase for the needs of night, in the upper right corner there was a

small window left open at night to circulate the air from which you could see a little

piece of sky.there were other rooms along the corridor all more or less decorated in

the same way, the only difference being the color of the curtains at the entrance,

sometimes some of these floated for the flow of air leaving a glimpse of the interior,

the simplicity of this accommodation I brought back a few years bringing back

memories of when I was at the monastery, a certain sadness prevailed in my mind.

The day of my abduction I had not had any news of my parents, I remembered the

voices, and especially their affection that I missed so much, who knows maybe one

day I would have reviewed, not accattavo the idea of ​​losing them forever.

Grisilio immediately fell asleep and snored abundantly, this did not help to

reconcile my sleep.

That night seemed endless, but Alexander was able to fall asleep turning round and

round on itself because the bed was uncomfortable, the effect of the dinner of

mutton made ​​his career by giving him the feeling of having eaten a whole ox,

fortunately in the company of sleep and dreaming everything fits especially when it

appears in a dream to live actively participating in all the events and staying at the

same time as a spectator.

Alexander dreamed himself lying on a rock by the dark gray inside a large cavern

illuminated only by small torches as if he were asleep, there was a young boy with a shaved head with a lighted torch in his hand, while remaining motionless on the

boulder followed him, the young man led him first into a cave and then another

still, it was dark black, the only source of light was the small flame of the unknown,

come to the end of this long journey the boy disappeared, leaving a lighted small

door in black, was made of ebony and presented some hieroglyphics in the inlay,

intrigued by this and by the desire to know what lay beyond, the attempted several

times to open it without success, looking good those inlays while not knowing the

meaning had the 'idea of connecting those figures that were embedded in order to

get a bigger image, it worked and the door opened.

Inside the temple stood a splendid brightly colored place and brightly lit as if it

were the sun , there were three routes consisting of steps, one on the right that led

into a small hall with a few steps of stone, the middle one, however, was longer and

appeared as a narrow passageway to access the upper floor, the third was going

down to the down not revealing the end, only through one of these could be

reached to the top floor which was made on either side by two huge statues of the

sphinx and the center illuminated by a powerful light that wraps a woman dancing,

behind there were six pairs of towering columns and other steps, was a sort of maze

where the outlook changed depending on the chosen direction, was the temple of

the goddess Maat.

Grisilio'' Wake up it's time to travel'' smile'' Like sleep?''

Alexander jumped out of bed quickly you wash my face and said,'' Let's go''-

That day the air was soaked sand approached a terrible storm, in a short time would

have been even more difficult to navigate in that city.

Grisilio'' Here is the housing, fits the description of my friend. Wait for me here.''

He knocked several times on the door of wood without receiving a response, waited a few moments to continue to beat the wood with more force.The door opened a

little just to see who was knocking, from a very old woman asked who he was, the

wind increased and the sand began to cover plenty of the typical domed roofs,

Grisilio motioned for her to go with him to get in, you could barely hear the voice .

were greeted well by the woman thanks to the my friend's purse who was always

full of gold, the environment was cramped with few things almost all worn out by

time, in the middle of the room there was a small trap door that would lead to lower

levels where the supplies were kept.

Grisilio'' Thank you for everything Amira, thank you''

Amira'' I'm sorry to offer other than my decoction of quince, are ill with

rheumatism, my husband died ten years ago in the desert for the bite of a snake, I

live alone and I'm always happy to talk with someone attentive to

The last week or month can not remember, came to see the two men who claimed to

be friends of my late husband, I have hosted as is our custom, I had asked about the

books that my husband had to have, I do not know nothing but these angry began to

rummage everywhere. One threatened me with a big knife and the other was

practically poking around the entire house, also fell for the trap door already

repeating the same, finding nothing I flung him to the ground and fled with

via.Grisilio concern'' I hope not happened nothing harm''

Amira'' Nothing only a few scratches, the worst was tidy up the house after the two

had devastated the damned.''

Grisilio'' So they went away without taking anything?''

Amira'' Yes, I ran like chased by a bull''

Grisilio'' I promise that if I find those books I will pay you so well that you can

afford to have a woman who is to provide for his needs for the rest of his days. We haven't put anything up and down like them, because I know the hiding place,

Constantine proved to me that lived for at some time in this house.''

Amira'' Go ahead, you have my permission''.

The two opened the trap door beneath this were marked signs of hiding, in fact

there was an inlay, very similar to the one dreamed up by Alexander, the only

difference is that the figures were firmly attached to the wood.Grisilio taken a

compass and triangle so as to form a double triangle on the edge of the carved

figures were engraved in letters of an unknown language, their total number was six

in less than an hour Grisilio solved the anagram:

SATORE SAETOR

EROTAS RASOT

Follow Another Rotation And You'll know A TORT

Finding the object to rotate it was not something simple, we were sure to be close to

the books but still could not touch them. They turned everything but nothing

happened, on the wall near the front door there was a curious four-pointed star that

they had not yet touched, that was the key, he felt a thud as if broken tile or other

manufactured article, with surprise discovered the hiding place, it was right behind

the door, in the left column, all dusty and protected by a linen cloth found the books

of T and M.

Grisilio delighted'' Alexander's time, keep the books, learn the ancient art and guard

them in your mind, do not reveal it to anyone their existence, and I will bring them

with you, they belong to the world of the past, and must return them''

Alexander'' Of course I will do as you say, but how do I get them back?''

Grisilio'' we will not have to do anything yourself, son learns and learns quickly.

Remember once opened they will reveal who you are and what your task, then disappear into thin air.''

Alexander'' Okay teacher will do as you say''

Grisilio'' Should I call teacher you and not you to me, when you read you will know why.''

Amira listened in silence, not believing a word, he thought in his heart that those

two were just dumb down since their discovery, and it was actually a triviality .That

night remained there, the desert wind made it impossible for any movement, even

in the city, would be leaving the next day weather permitting.

Alexander could not resist the curiosity to open those books, tried several times to

peek from the edges to see the inside without seeing anything, could not sleep, he

waited a bit, Amira was in his room on the upper floor, Grisilio sleeping peacefully,

it was time to read these books and learn.

Open the first book of T, a penetrating voice revealed to his mind, all the secrets of

he cosmos and of how to work the magic for the good of humanity, more and more

leafing he learns relentlessly, everything was clear and revealed, the entry does not

would have him most abandoned,

'' That's who you Alexander, you're Arpino, Zeno and Christian Rosicrucian. You

are without space and time, your deeds will be remembered forever, you will do

many good things for people, but they will judge you and condemn you, as they have

done with others.''

Alexander was so surprised that he did not utter a word, finally had everything clear

his fate, birth, and the various events that had brought him there.

He was born a new man.

He opened the book of M another voice this most delicate whisper sweet words by

simply learning how to work on the matter to get anything from the entire cosmos,

the samples were driven from their own imagination, not fù it necessary training

and I already knew a verification what he was and whatever was possible.

He fell into a deep sleep, he remained there for ten days, believing him dead Amira

made him bring in the old family tomb, a small cell not far from her house where lay

the remains of his poor husband.Grisilio had disappeared into thin air, and so also

the two books.

Amira as promised was rewarded abundantly, had such a quantity of gold to afford

servants and immediately domestic.She let that home sad memories from that place

to move into a big house with all comforts.Every day sent a guy shaved to control

the body Alexander. on the tenth day the body was gone, leaving in its place four red


roses intertwined.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento